Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights calls on the government to focus on this matter during the next three months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights calls on the government to focus on this matter during the next three months Empty Human rights calls on the government to focus on this matter during the next three months

Post by Rocky Fri 14 May 2021, 6:34 am

Human rights calls on the government to focus on this matter during the next three months

•  Time: 05/14/2021 10:56:50

•  Read: 2,535 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Locality: Al-Furat News} A member of the Human Rights Commission, Fadhel Al-Gharawi, called on the government and relevant institutions to shoulder their responsibilities and focus on the success of the requirements of the national plan for distributing the vaccine during the next three months.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "There is an urgent need for the government to launch a national campaign to urge citizens to take the vaccine," Gharawi said in a statement, which Al Furat News received.
    He added, "Mobile health teams, opening centers in the morning and evening, and enhancing citizen's confidence to expedite the introduction of the vaccine is the only solution to overcome the Corona pandemic."
    Al-Gharawi called on "the prime minister to cancel all aspects of the comprehensive or partial ban, most of which were security and not healthy, and negatively affected the daily life of citizens."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:25 pm