Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran sends urgent message to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran sends urgent message to Saudi Arabia Empty Iran sends urgent message to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:04 am

Iran sends urgent message to Saudi Arabia
    Iran sends urgent message to Saudi Arabia Irq_1611991428_1535301923
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Sunday sent an urgent message to the countries surrounding Iran, including Saudi Arabia, and revealed his country's relations with some countries and the differences between them.
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Iran was ready to tighten its hand from any country, even if it was Saudi Arabia, according to the Fars news agency.
    "Unfortunately, the UAE, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia are determined to create tension, but of course we welcome a change in their approach," Zarif said. "They came out with the conclusion that they can not gamble so much on America and they have to open their account with the region. , And therefore Edina is ready to tighten the hand that provides us - we cooperate - from any country to Saudi Arabia.
    "We look forward to our region being strong, that our policy is to deal with neighbors and regional dialogue. Today we have the best relations with Azerbaijan, Turkey, Armenia, Iraq, Oman, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and of course good relations do not mean there are no differences between us.
    He explained that we have formed five committees with Afghanistan, one of them on water, has achieved results and hope to give the rest of the four committees fruit.
    Zarif said that most of his visits and visits of the President of the Republic were regional, pointing out that he had made many visits to Turkey and Pakistan, and that he planned to visit Pakistan this week. He also headed trade delegations to the most countries in the region and headed a large trade delegation to Pakistan last year.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=103800

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:55 pm