Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dabbagh: America does not insist on renewing the mandate of Abbadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dabbagh: America does not insist on renewing the mandate of Abbadi  Empty Dabbagh: America does not insist on renewing the mandate of Abbadi

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Aug 2018, 3:25 am

Dabbagh: America does not insist on renewing the mandate of Abbadi 

09:56 - 30/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Former Iraqi government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said on Thursday that the US administration does not insist on the new term of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, pointing out that Washington is exerting pressure on various political players in order to speed up the formation of the government.
    "Brett McGurk, who represents the interests and views of the current US administration, is a long-acting man who acts calmly to ensure the interests of his administration," he said. "By knowing him, he does not insist on the continuation of my slaves" .
    Al-Dabbagh said that "the US administration is exerting pressure on some to accept some personalities or some solutions," pointing out that "the conflicting blocs Shiite seeking to win the largest number in the first precedent, using alliances from outside the Shiite coalitions, and this has a price and sometimes be heavy when the breach of certain constants And when it becomes an end and not a means of building the state. "
    "Media announcements about the larger bloc are just an early announcement that will have an effect at the first meeting of the House of Representatives. It seems that the conflicting parties are racing to include members of the other party with ridiculing declarations, while the aggrieved party is keen to hold meetings and emphasize its cohesion." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:43 pm