Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

conquest: Abbadi The acceptance of the second mandate is a condition for the survival of officials i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

conquest: Abbadi The acceptance of the second mandate is a condition for the survival of officials i Empty conquest: Abbadi The acceptance of the second mandate is a condition for the survival of officials i

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Aug 2018, 2:21 am

[size=32]
    conquest: Abbadi The acceptance of the second mandate is a condition for the survival of officials in their positions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Fatah alliance rejected by Hadi al-Amiri, the decision of the head of the government Haider al-Abadi dismissal of the head of the Popular Struggle and National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayadh. 
    Abadi said yesterday evening the decision to dismiss Fayadh to engage the latter political action. 
    Fayyad is a leader in Nasr's alliance led by Abbadi. However, the recent leaks revealed his intention to move towards the Fatah alliance and his nomination to head the next government. 
    A statement of the opening, that the decision to sack "expresses a serious initiative to enter the popular crowd and security services in political conflicts and settle personal accounts is absolutely unacceptable that the President of the victory coalition (outgoing Prime Minister) a decision to dismiss a senior security official overseeing the most important security services because Believes that this official is not interested in renewing him for a second term. "
    "This is a new indication that the outgoing prime minister is dealing with the security services and other state agencies according to his personal interests and imposing the acceptance of the second mandate as a condition for the survival of officials in their place," the coalition said. 
    The statement added that "these decisions are illegal according to the Constitution, because Mr. Faleh Al Fayadh occupies these responsibilities, which are considered ministerial rank. They are political sites like the Ministry of Defense and the Interior, and these are personal decisions that disturb the security situation and endanger the stability of the country and open the internal front to terrorism. In power ". 
    Fayadh, who belongs to the Dawa party, has been the national security adviser since 2011, replacing Sheikh Saif. Despite the legal ban, Fayyad set up a "tender movement" to enter the contest in May.
    Abadi was in the celebration of "victory over the da'ash" held at the headquarters of the National Security in December last year, has expressed his resentment of turning the "device" to the Directorate of tribal and sectarian, and called for the removal of the security services of political and sectarian partisan and tribal. 
    Special sources pointed out that the differences between Abadi and Fayyad may lead to an earthquake in the victory alliance led by Abadi, who won 42 parliamentary seats in the recent legislative elections. 
    The sources indicated that Abbadi will lose about 30 seats of his coalition, in the event of a mass withdrawal, led by Faleh al-Fayadh, who heads the "Ata" bloc in the list of victory, as well as deputies belonging to the Virtue Party and others. 
    According to the sources, the deputies retracted, will join the endeavors led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to form the largest bloc.
    It is noteworthy that al-Maliki recently met with Fayhal Fayyad to discuss the next political map, and his candidacy for the premiership of the next government by the alliance of Fatah and the rule of law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:22 am