Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki confirms his support for the efforts of the Prime Minister-designate: all political blocs in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki confirms his support for the efforts of the Prime Minister-designate: all political blocs in  Empty Maliki confirms his support for the efforts of the Prime Minister-designate: all political blocs in

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 2:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maliki confirms his support for the efforts of the Prime Minister-designate: all political blocs in a single national compound

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    The head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, supported the efforts of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, noting that all blocks and political currents in a single national compound.

Maliki said on his position from the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the files that the next government should implement and address, according to a statement received by "Al-Nour News" a copy of it, "We confirm our great support for the efforts of the Prime Minister-designate, and Assnad with all our strength in establishing the rules of national action Common during the current phase ".
    He pointed out that "all blocs and political currents in a single national compound, and success depends on sacrifice and altruism and the completion of tasks, so that all Iraqis feel their different affiliations, the government all their government, and that the files of security and services and reconstruction is the biggest concern that the government to accomplish in cooperation with everyone, It is an option for us to work together and overcome the difficulties together and win together. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:52 pm