Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to the reference: There is no serious talk about Abdul Mahdi's visit to Sistani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to the reference: There is no serious talk about Abdul Mahdi's visit to Sistani Empty Close to the reference: There is no serious talk about Abdul Mahdi's visit to Sistani

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Close to the reference: There is no serious talk about Abdul Mahdi's visit to Sistani

Today, the Prime Minister-designate of the government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, has broad regional and international support, amid continuing questions about the extent of support for his supreme religious authority.

Yesterday, leaked information contradicting what was circulated yesterday in this regard, amid the extreme secrecy shown by those familiar with the political atmosphere in Najaf.

According to the new leaks, Mr. Sistani is still refusing to welcome politicians, including the new occupants of the three presidencies, which is also the approach of a close associate of Najaf, saying that "there is no serious talk about a visit to the Mahdi to the house of Mr. Ref." "He said.

In a close context, and in continuation of the letters of support given to Abdul-Mahdi, was striking yesterday contact US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the President-designate, and the latter that "the next government will prioritize the reconstruction of the country, and provide services to citizens, and strengthen external relations with the international community," "To continue to strengthen security, and everything that would serve the citizens and the interest of the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:50 pm