Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi calls on the United Nations and the League of Arab States to support Abdul Mahdi in his "comp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi calls on the United Nations and the League of Arab States to support Abdul Mahdi in his "comp Empty Allawi calls on the United Nations and the League of Arab States to support Abdul Mahdi in his "comp

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Allawi calls on the United Nations and the League of Arab States to support Abdul Mahdi in his "complex"

BAGHDAD / 

National Coalition leader Iyad Allawi on Wednesday called on the United Nations and the Arab League to support Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in his complex task. 

"The leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, received in his office today, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic."
    He added that "during the meeting, they discussed the overall developments on the Iraqi arena in addition to the regional situation and its repercussions and effects on Iraq." 

Allawi said that "the government faces serious challenges of upgrading the level of services and the return of the displaced and the reconstruction of their cities and address firmly to corruption and spoilers and fight sectarianism and extremism in all its forms and promote the course of the political process." 

He expressed his hope that the ministerial cabin would be completed on the basis of efficiency, integrity and professionalism in order to enable it to perform its duties in the most complete and optimal way. He called on the United Nations and the League of Arab States to provide all forms of support to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in his difficult and complex mission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:41 am