Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

F gray preacher calls for the League of Arab States and international organizations to suspend the m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

F gray preacher calls for the League of Arab States and international organizations to suspend the m Empty F gray preacher calls for the League of Arab States and international organizations to suspend the m

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2013, 7:50 am

F gray preacher calls for the League of Arab States and international organizations to suspend the membership of Iraq

16-08-2013 01:27 PM

Anbar (news) .. called Sheikh Omar Hussein Khatib F prayer consolidated in the yard sit north of Ramadi, the Organization of the Islamic Conference and the Arab League and international organizations to suspend the membership of Iraq, hoping to return the Government of Iraq to its senses. said in his speech in the yard sit north of Ramadi, and was attended by a reporter ( Agency news): The call for international organizations is to save Iraq from what he described as Bbth government and torturing its people especially present in the belt of Baghdad who suffer from arbitrary arrests, torture and displacement. said: that the position of the tribes and the protesters in the streets of the sit-discipline high and patience and moral high stunned the government and the world and break the backbone of said they did not
    يصمدوا though the government still a deaf ear on the demands of its people, who suffer three-quarters below the poverty level, because officials want to steal even became what is happening in Iraq, the biggest theft.said: We want a clear and explicit religious authorities in Najaf Najaf and their tongues are we to you partners or enemies, to sit down together to build a new Iraq is far from the policy of marginalization and exclusion, oppression and injustice, particularly in the belt of Baghdad who are subjected to repression, arrests and killings and torturing their expulsion from the order to change the demography of the region. / End / 17. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:13 am