Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi announced the continuation of coordination with the parliament to resolve the vacant min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi announced the continuation of coordination with the parliament to resolve the vacant min Empty Abdul Mahdi announced the continuation of coordination with the parliament to resolve the vacant min

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 3:10 am

Abdul Mahdi announced the continuation of coordination with the parliament to resolve the vacant ministries

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, that coordination continues with the House of Representatives to resolve the vacant ministries. 

Abdul Mahdi said in a speech during the weekly conference that work is continuing to implement the government program according to the stated times, adding that there is no administrative vacuum in any ministry currently, and the coming days will witness the completion of the nomination of ministers of the remaining ministries, Constitutional context. 

"We have consistently affirmed respect for the law and every official must respect the duties of public servants." 

He pointed out that Iraq is not part of the system of US sanctions on Iran and is not a party to any conflict.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:34 am