Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction: Objections are going on the "late"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction: Objections are going on the "late" Empty Construction: Objections are going on the "late"

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Construction: Objections are going on the "late"

The Coalition of Building Opposition went on to nominate Fatah's Faleh al-Fayyad faction to the interior portfolio because it was "too late.
    "We are not insistent on Fayyad, but we have given names to the prime minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, among them Fayyad, who is his choice after his conviction in handing over the interior," said the head of the Badr parliamentary bloc, who is part of the construction coalition, Hassan Shaker.
    "We Kabbdar and others began good steps in the formation of the government and give space to the Prime Minister and must not be pressed and leave him the freedom of choice in the Ministries of Interior and Defense.
    Shaker pointed out that "the building coalition is able to pass the Fayyad in the House of Representatives, but the agreement was to form a government according to consensus," noting that "the right of others to object, but came late and had to object at the beginning of the formation of the government."
    He reiterated that "Fayadh is the candidate of Abdul Mahdi, not Badr or Fatah, and no problem in assuming a party figure of the Ministry of Interior and the street is waiting to form a government to provide security and services."
    "We believe in dialogue, but we must respect the opinion of others and give the ministers an opportunity to present their work," he said. "Today, al-Faisal is the parliament to vote for Fayadh or against him, and I believe that passing it will not affect the consensus between Fatah and Salloum."
    "We suffer from a defect in the construction of the state and its management system and we do not complicate things," noting that "failures in the ministries of interior and defense is the presence of the operational leaders, an overburdened security work
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the candidate of the eight ministries vacant to the parliament, which is scheduled to vote in today's session.
    He pointed out that "Sourun and Badr are candidates Adel Abdul Mahdi, and if we want success, candidates must pass if we find their performance below the level can be withdrawn confidence and replace them, the Iraqi street is no longer bear and this government is the hope of the people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:42 am