Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Weather .. Thunderstorm in the whole country over the next two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Weather .. Thunderstorm in the whole country over the next two days Empty Weather .. Thunderstorm in the whole country over the next two days

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Weather .. Thunderstorm in the whole country over the next two days
    The United Nations General Authority for Meteorology and Seismic Monitoring announced on Saturday that the country was affected by rainy weather with thunderstorms starting Sunday.
    "The northern region of the country is cloudy during the night with mild rain in its western parts on Sunday and the rain continues and gets stronger on Monday to be moderate to heavy with thunderstorms and snowfalls in the mountainous sections," the agency said in a statement.
    "The central region of the country is cloudy weather during the night accompanied by light rain in its western parts on Sunday and continues to include all parts of the region and is increasing intensity on Monday to be moderate intensity, especially in Diyala and Wasit, including the capital Baghdad with thunderstorms and then receding towards the eastern sections to continue Moderate rain in the eastern sections and on Tuesday be mild intensity. "
    "The southern region of the weather is cloudy during the night accompanied by light showers scattered on Sunday and continue to include parts of the region and all the intensity on Monday to be between the medium intensity, especially in the eastern sections of Basra and the architecture with the occurrence of thunderstorms and recede on Tuesday during the day towards the eastern sections to continue between Light and medium intensity ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:19 pm