Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is witnessing fair weather weather accompanied by some of the pieces from the clouds and temper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is witnessing fair weather weather accompanied by some of the pieces from the clouds and temper Empty Iraq is witnessing fair weather weather accompanied by some of the pieces from the clouds and temper

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2016, 3:06 am

[ltr]Iraq is witnessing fair weather weather accompanied by some of the pieces from the clouds and temperatures of up to 33 m[/ltr]

Since 04.18.2016 at 08:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Authority weather forecasters predicted and seismic monitoring, on Monday, to be Shawwa weather the coming days, with some pieces of clouds and temperatures of up to 33 m.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the weather on Monday will be in all Shawwa areas with lots of clouds and the degree of the expected minimum temperature in the city of Baghdad (16 m) The temperature forecast in the city of Baghdad (33 m)." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, that "did not expect a change in the atmospheric condition of the weather on Tuesday in all areas from the previous day."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She continued, "The weather on Wednesday will be in all areas of fair weather with lots of clouds and temperatures approach the previous day."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained, " The weather on Thursday will be all regions partly cloudy and temperatures rise slightly from the previous day."Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:49 pm