Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ardawi: America is trying to drag the popular crowd into war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ardawi: America is trying to drag the popular crowd into war  Empty Al-Ardawi: America is trying to drag the popular crowd into war

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jan 2019, 1:44 am

Al-Ardawi: America is trying to drag the popular crowd into war 

08:50 - 24/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Security expert Abbas al-Ardawi said on Thursday that the United States is trying to drag the factions of the resistance and the popular masses to war, seeking through its flights and low-flying to provoke those factions and know the contents of their headquarters, in addition to the protection of Zionist intelligence working with US forces.
    "The deployment and deployment of US forces in some border areas comes in order to support and support the terrorist groups, in addition to provoking the security forces and popular mobilization in those areas," al-Ardawi said in a statement.
    Al-Ardawi said that "American flights through low-flying helicopters indicate the American side's attempt to explore the area held by the resistance factions and the popular crowd and to seek to find gaps in the movement of terrorist groups."
    He added that "the intensive American moves at the military bases and sites of the resistance factions, aimed at protecting the Zionist intelligence, which merged elements with the US forces, deployed contrary to the international agreements between Baghdad and Washington," stressing that "the increase of US reconnaissance flights lead to Washington plans to target factions Resistance and popular mobilization, as well as provocative movements through which the United States to drag those factions to fight. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:24 am