Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bishara: America is trying to solve the popular crowd by any means

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bishara: America is trying to solve the popular crowd by any means Empty Al-Bishara: America is trying to solve the popular crowd by any means

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Aug 2018, 2:48 am

Al-Bishara: America is trying to solve the popular crowd by any means

09:09 - 27/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Hafiz al-Bishara warned on Monday that the US administration is seeking to solve the popular mobilization by any means, by supporting some blocs and targeting the blocks represented by the resistance axis, such as the Fatah and the rule of law.
    Al-Bishara said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "all indicators show the truth of America in its political game inside Iraq, where it seeks to draw a political map that strengthens its influence in the country for regional purposes." He pointed out that "America supports some political blocs, In order to achieve its goal in resolving the popular mobilization and hit the axis of resistance represented Bechtel conquest and the rule of law.
    Al-Bishara added that "it is clear that America is seeking to strike from within, where its aim is to attract some people from the conquest and the rule of law and annex them to other blocks, which doubles the chances of those blocks in the formation of the largest bloc."
    "The plan of the United States and Israel aims to divide the Shiite axis into two parts and to solve the popular mobilization, which makes Iraq vulnerable to its influence and regain control over the joints of the political process." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:40 am