Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Koreans reject any compromise with Japan on their islands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Koreans reject any compromise with Japan on their islands Empty The Koreans reject any compromise with Japan on their islands

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 2:22 am

The Koreans reject any compromise with Japan on their islands

10:47 - 19/02/2019

The Koreans reject any compromise with Japan on their islands %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%84-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A poll conducted by the Russian Center for Public Opinion poll showed that the vast majority of the South Kuril population are strongly opposed to the handover or bargaining of any of the four Russian islands to Japan.
    96% of respondents expressed their categorical refusal to give up the islands, consistent with the results of a previous poll conducted in January 2019.
    The survey was conducted from February 11 to 17, and was overseen by more than 50 staff, polled by 7,695 people aged 18 and above.
    The issue of signing the peace treaty between Russia and Japan has been stuck for 70 years. Japan insists on imposing its sovereignty over the four Kuril islands, while Moscow requires Tokyo to recognize the outcome of the Second World War, which means recognition of Russia's sovereignty over the four islands before any talk about it.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:52 pm