Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

They are honest: do not compromise and compromise on the American presence in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

They are honest: do not compromise and compromise on the American presence in the country Empty They are honest: do not compromise and compromise on the American presence in the country

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2023, 5:49 am

[size=52]They are honest: do not compromise and compromise on the American presence in the country[/size]
    • Today 13:31

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
     The representative of the Al-Sadiqun Bloc, Ali Turki, affirmed, on Thursday, the continuation of the efforts of the coordination framework and the political forces to end the American presence in the country, indicating that the Kurdistan region implements separatist Zionist agendas. Turki said in a televised interview, followed by Al-Maalouma, that "the Kurdistan region has separatist Israeli agendas, and that the Iraqi army's weapons were stolen during the fall of Mosul and are now in Kurdistan after being "looted" by the Peshmerga
    From Iraq, especially with the efforts of the coordination framework, to remove all foreign forces from the country and achieve sovereignty.” 
     He pointed out that "talk about the Kurdization of Kirkuk province and the transfer of its administration to the Kurdistan region is not possible to implement due to the presence of the Arab and Turkmen components in the province." End 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:32 am