Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security likely to introduce the law of the removal of foreign troops in the second pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security likely to introduce the law of the removal of foreign troops in the second pa Empty Parliamentary security likely to introduce the law of the removal of foreign troops in the second pa

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 2:10 pm

Parliamentary security likely to introduce the law of the removal of foreign troops in the second parliament session

18:45 - 26/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee member Bader al-Zayadi suggested on Tuesday that the draft law on the removal of foreign forces should be presented during the second or third sessions of the House of Representatives.
    "We are expected to submit a draft law on the removal of foreign troops from Iraq in the second or third sessions of the second legislative term," Zayadi told Al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "there are previous requests submitted to the presidency of the Council included 100 signatures to include the law on the agenda of the Council," pointing out that "the delay in voting on the law due to the Council's preoccupation with the budget and cabinet cabinet, which prompted the postponement of the second legislative term."
    He explained that "the number of deputies who oppose the adoption of the law a minority and do not make anything," noting that "the majority of members with the passage of the law to remove foreign forces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:25 am