Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq renews its call for Syria's return to the Arab League

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq renews its call for Syria's return to the Arab League Empty Iraq renews its call for Syria's return to the Arab League

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2019, 2:56 am

Iraq renews its call for Syria's return to the Arab League

10:10 - 07/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim reiterated on Thursday his call for the return of Syria to the Arab League, pointing out that the Arab countries renewed their stand with Iraq and its support in the issue of displaced people and refugees and the reconstruction of liberated cities.
    "The Arab countries renewed at the recent Arab foreign ministers' meeting their stand with Iraq and its support for the issue of displaced people, refugees, the reconstruction of liberated cities and the war against the Da'ash," Hakim said in an interview with the official Al-Sabah newspaper.
    He added that "the Arab countries unanimously agreed to restore the post of assistant secretary-general for Iraq, who nominated Ambassador Qais al-Azzawi, our former delegate to the Arab League, which was very important for us."
    Regarding the Turkish intervention in the affairs of Iraq, al-Hakim said that "there is a permanent item in the resolutions of the Council on this subject, but we did not include it in this meeting because it already exists."
    "We always call for the return of Syria, the founding member of the Arab League," Hakim said.
    "He called on all Arab brotherly and Islamic countries to invest in Iraq, which is ready for investment and development and it is OK to enter the Arab companies that have experience in infrastructure reconstruction projects," noting that "the prime minister's program is clear in the focus on infrastructure." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:47 pm