Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Next week will see a bill to expel Americans to vote and host Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Next week will see a bill to expel Americans to vote and host Abdul Mahdi Empty Deputy: Next week will see a bill to expel Americans to vote and host Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 1:59 pm

Deputy: Next week will see a bill to expel Americans to vote and host Abdul Mahdi

12/03/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    The MP for the Alliance of Reform Badr Ziadi, Tuesday, the House of Representatives will next week offer a draft output of foreign troops from the country 's law to vote and host Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi, between the coalitions conquest are moving in the process of completing the document law before presenting it to a vote . 
    "The purpose of hosting Abdul Mahdi in the House of Representatives discuss the presence of the Americans before the draft draft to take them to vote," pointing out that "the postponement of the law to vote during the current sessions happened to the presence of holiday holidays Noruz and the departure of a large number of deputies To the north of the country. " 
    He added that "the House of Representatives will see next week the draft law to remove foreign forces from the country to vote," noting that "the Fatah and other coalition in the process of completing all the provisions of the document on the expulsion of US forces and discussed with Abdul Mahdi in parliament."
    The MP for the coalition building Karim al-Muhammadawi, said Tuesday that America is bargaining with the Sunni blocs to bring back Baathists and leaders in opposition to rejecting the vote on the draft of the removal of foreign troops. 
    The Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary, on Sunday, its intention to host the Prime Minister and the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces Adel Abdul Mahdi in the coming days to discuss the vote on the draft law to expel foreign troops from the country. End 25 T
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:03 pm