Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting is expected for the "first row" in order to resolve the law to remove foreign forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting is expected for the "first row" in order to resolve the law to remove foreign forces Empty A meeting is expected for the "first row" in order to resolve the law to remove foreign forces

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 6:07 am

A meeting is expected for the "first row" in order to resolve the law to remove foreign forces

13:20 - 16/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of construction Haneen al-Qaddu, Saturday, the inclusion of the law to remove foreign troops on the agenda of the House of Representatives meeting of the upcoming leaders of the first row with the presidency of the Republic and ministers.
    "The draft law to remove foreign forces has not been included in the present time on the schedule of meetings of the House of Representatives because it became contingent on a meeting expected between the leaders of the first row of political blocs and the presidency of the Republic and the ministers."
    He added that "there are political leaders still refuse to include the law on the agenda of the parliament is with the retention of US forces," declining to disclose the names of those leaders.
    He said that "the government and security leaders have not yet given their position on the need for those forces and the meeting of leaders of the first row is also dependent on the reports of the security authorities." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:09 am