Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili: Differences rooted behind the lack of resolution of the cab and parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili: Differences rooted behind the lack of resolution of the cab and parliamentary committees Empty Zamili: Differences rooted behind the lack of resolution of the cab and parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2019, 3:46 am

Zamili: Differences rooted behind the lack of resolution of the cab and parliamentary committees

08:42 - 31/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Abbas al-Zamili said on Sunday that there are differences rooted in the political process prevented the resolution of the ministerial cabin and the parliamentary committees, adding that there is disappointment after a month of the second legislative term of the parliament where it was hoped that the cab is resolved in the first week of the legislative term .
    Al-Zamili said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the meetings of the Fatah and Sultans have not achieved any practical steps on the ground, despite the passage of one month after the beginning of the second legislative term of the parliament. New legislation ".
    He added that "the differences are still rooted in the political process, in addition to the alliances are still formality did not put on the ground by understanding the names of the completion of the cabinet cabins and heads of parliamentary committees."
    Al-Zamili explained that "solving the problem of the ministerial cab and the heads of the committees need a pause for the leaders of Fatah and others to solve the problems on the important files, especially the cab and parliamentary committees and their presidents and decision makers." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:01 pm