Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I am looking for Iranian companies to implement service projects in three governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I am looking for Iranian companies to implement service projects in three governorates Empty I am looking for Iranian companies to implement service projects in three governorates

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2019, 2:14 am

I am looking for Iranian companies to implement service projects in three governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DAMASCUS, (SANA) - Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Sheikh Rikani, discussed Sunday with representatives of Iranian companies that are contracting with the ministry to implement a number of water projects in three governorates. 
    A statement by the Ministry of Construction received by "Economy News" that "the Minister of Construction, Ricky Rikani chaired today, an extensive meeting with representatives of Iranian companies in the presence of Undersecretary of the Ministry of water and sewage and planning and follow-up to implement a number of water projects in the provinces of Kirkuk and Babil and Dhi Qar. 
    The statement added that "the meeting discussed and discussed the stages of completion in projects referred and contracted with Iranian companies and the development of appropriate solutions and overcome the obstacles that hinder the speed of completion in order to serve the people of the provinces."
    The statement pointed out that "the discussion of the establishment of an appropriate mechanism to allow the payment of amounts due to Iranian companies executed according to the percentage of completion and implementation, as well as with regard to reimbursement of equipment and import materials required to complete projects and in accordance with the controls and laws in force."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:21 pm