Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi's policy meets with King Salman and marks the "evolution of the relationship" between Ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi's policy meets with King Salman and marks the "evolution of the relationship" between Ba Empty Abdul Mahdi's policy meets with King Salman and marks the "evolution of the relationship" between Ba

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Apr 2019, 2:15 am

[size=32]
    Abdul Mahdi's policy meets with King Salman and marks the "evolution of the relationship" between Baghdad and Riyadh[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi met in Riyadh King Salman bin Abdulaziz, in the presence of ministers and dignitaries in the Royal Court and businessmen. 
    According to a statement by Abdulmahdi's office, the latest developments in the relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia have confirmed the visit of the Iraqi government to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Region". 
    For his part, King Salman expressed "satisfaction with the development and stability in Iraq and that the visit of the Prime Minister to achieve the aspirations of the two countries to increase cooperation and raise the level of relations to achieve the common interests of the Iraqi and Saudi people."
    [size]

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:51 pm