Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We will not allow any country to be a substitute for us in the oil market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We will not allow any country to be a substitute for us in the oil market Empty Iran: We will not allow any country to be a substitute for us in the oil market

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2019, 5:47 am

Iran: We will not allow any country to be a substitute for us in the oil market

13:40 - 25/04/2019

Iran: We will not allow any country to be a substitute for us in the oil market %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-1-696x398
    BAGHDAD - 
    Iran will not allow any country to be a substitute in the oil market, Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Thursday. 
    "The position of both Saudi Arabia and Bahrain supports the imposition of a ban on Iranian oil exports," Moussaoui said in a statement. "This position shows blind blindness to America and ignorance of the repercussions of this move." 
    He stressed that "Iran will not allow any country to be a substitute in the oil market and bear responsibility for any consequences for the United States and the countries concerned in this regard." 
    Mousavi said that "the Iranian government and people will not forget the hostility of some countries in these historical circumstances." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:21 am