Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji: Some blocks disrupt the completion of the government to implement partisan interests and get

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji: Some blocks disrupt the completion of the government to implement partisan interests and get  Empty Araji: Some blocks disrupt the completion of the government to implement partisan interests and get

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 7:25 am

Araji: Some blocks disrupt the completion of the government to implement partisan interests and get privileges

14:29 - 01/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said on Wednesday that some blocks disrupt the completion of the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to implement partisan interests and get privileges, he said.
    Araji said in a press statement received a copy of him that "delaying the completion of the ministerial cabin and the selection of heads of parliamentary committees in the House of Representatives reflects the intensity of political differences between the blocks."
    He added, "It is clear that there is no effect in the political reality of the statements and hints about the support of the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but the contrary is that some of these blocks working to not find stability to implement narrow partisan interests through access to government privileges or positions or to make This government is weak. "
    He continued, "Therefore, everyone should work to find some kind of political stability and support this government and otherwise, it will have a significant impact on the security file with the possibility of reaching the stage of non-state, which will be all lost, especially as the ground is ready for this through the tensions in the Region". Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:42 am