Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese Ambassador: Iraq's entry into the "Silk Road" can achieve five important axes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese Ambassador: Iraq's entry into the "Silk Road" can achieve five important axes Empty Chinese Ambassador: Iraq's entry into the "Silk Road" can achieve five important axes

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 7:53 am

Chinese Ambassador: Iraq's entry into the "Silk Road" can achieve five important axes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ambassador to Iraq, Zhang Tao, said that Iraq is one of the first Arab countries to follow the project of the belt and the road, noting that his participation in the Silk Road will enable him to achieve five important axes. 
    In an interview with the official newspaper Al-Sabah, Al-Sabah said that the first axis concerns the "coordination of policies. For example, Iraq signed an agreement in this field with China, through which we can progress in various fields, In infrastructure, in this area, China is keen to help Iraq build infrastructure according to the belt and road, and will not be linked to facilities on the sea and land, but extends to the Internet.
    He pointed out that "China is now an electronic trading interdependence with 17 countries, and I see the need for Iraq to participate in this important new economic facility, which is the« belt road in the Internet ». 
    "The third is the continuation of business between Iraq and China, and on the FAO port project, the Chinese side is contacting to establish a zone for economic cooperation."
    He added that "the fourth is the circulation of funds, and we have established two institutions, the first is the Asian Bank for infrastructure investments, capital will reach 100 billion dollars, and to participate so far 90 countries, and see the need to participate and join Iraq, and China welcomes the accession of Iraq in this bank, There are 26 projects in the management of this bank, the size of the projects exceeds 4 billion and 200 million dollars. The second is the Silk Road Fund. The capital of this project will exceed 40 billion dollars. It focuses on the implementation of 19 projects and each government can apply to join Projects ".
    The Chinese ambassador said that the fifth axis "is the understanding of the people, and the importance of strengthening communication and exchange, which helps the acquaintance between different peoples, and we believe that Iraq enjoys a very important strategic location, especially in the project belt and roads, and see the importance of activating cooperation in these areas, Practical cooperation between the two countries is in a very good stage. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:22 pm