Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Deputy: The region will be a field of fires for any war between America and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Deputy: The region will be a field of fires for any war between America and Iran Empty Iraqi Deputy: The region will be a field of fires for any war between America and Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 18 May 2019, 6:47 am

Iraqi Deputy: The region will be a field of fires for any war between America and Iran

14:00 - 18/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the national approach, Hussein al-Aqabi, on Saturday, the countries of the region from the outbreak of war between Tehran and Washington, pointing out that the price of that war will burn the entire region and will be a field of fire.
    "The features of the war between Washington and Tehran are still concerned about the outbreak of the war," al-Aqabi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma. "However, important and pivotal countries, especially the countries of the region, must intervene quickly to prevent them from happening."
    "In the event of a war, the region will be a battlefield for war and its fires," he said. "Only pivotal countries can prevent the war, not the Arab League or the Organization of Islamic Cooperation."
    He expressed his welcome to any "conference of regional Arab and Islamic countries to discuss and take positions that would prevent any military clash between Washington and Tehran." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:16 pm