Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals suspicions of corruption in Kimadia contracts "document"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals suspicions of corruption in Kimadia contracts "document" Empty Deputy reveals suspicions of corruption in Kimadia contracts "document"

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2019, 6:16 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy reveals suspicions of corruption in Kimadia contracts "document"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-05-25 06:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A member of the Health and Environment Committee Jawad al-Musawi, on Saturday, the existence of suspicions of corruption and waste of public money in the contracts Kimadia.

"There are suspicions of corruption and waste of public money in the contracts of Pfizer and Baxalta, the existence of a difference in the price of contracts and a legal breakdown in the referral of the ninth worker of hemophilia to hereditary hemorrhage," Moussaoui told the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption.

Al-Moussawi called for "the investigation of the Minister of Health and Environment Alaa Al-Din Al-Alwan, General Manager of Kimadia General Company for the marketing of literature and medical supplies Muzaffar Ali Abbas."

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:44 am