Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: Talk about the existence of parliamentary attempts to tell me just speculations and pol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: Talk about the existence of parliamentary attempts to tell me just speculations and pol Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Talk about the existence of parliamentary attempts to tell me just speculations and pol

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2019, 2:59 am

Abdul-Mahdi: Talk about the existence of parliamentary attempts to tell me just speculations and political analysis aimed at moving the atmosphere

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, talk that what is said about the existence of parliamentary attempts to dismiss the prime minister is just speculations and political analysis aimed at moving the atmosphere,. 

He noted in press statements that there are contexts organized with the political forces on the completion of the ministerial cab. 

Abdul-Mahdi said that Iraq is progressing and recovering and must get out of the mentality of the crisis, indicating that all the rumors that have previously talked about the dismantling of Iraq and its bankruptcy all went to include the wind and Iraq remained steadfast. 

He added that there are difficulties and challenges facing Iraq, but the people should not be blamed for the consequences of all these situations. 

"Iraq continues to play a role and is actively engaged in diplomacy to break the crisis and reach a truce. Iraq is a key country in this regard, and all our ministers and ambassadors are always moving and communicating with all parties to the crisis.

On the fire, Abdul-Mahdi said: The total number of fires is 272 fires of 40 thousand dunums, sometimes with grass and sometimes with grain, of which only 35 accidents deliberately, 992 thousand dunums of fire were saved, as the quantity burned is limited, The place should not inflate these things. 

And on the electricity crisis, said Abdul-Mahdi: There is an improvement in the hours of processing and increased the rate of production and now exceed the 18 thousand megawatts and this is a major achievement, and we have problems in the distribution we seek to solve, pointing out that the government can not in less than half a year to resolve the problems accumulated since 1990. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: Talk about the existence of parliamentary attempts to tell me just speculations and pol Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Talk about the existence of parliamentary attempts to tell me just speculations and pol

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2019, 3:05 am

Abdul-Mahdi: Talk about the existence of parliamentary attempts to tell me just speculations and political analysis aimed at moving the atmosphere

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, talk that what is said about the existence of parliamentary attempts to dismiss the prime minister is just speculations and political analysis aimed at moving the atmosphere,. 

He noted in press statements that there are contexts organized with the political forces on the completion of the ministerial cab. 

Abdul-Mahdi said that Iraq is progressing and recovering and must get out of the mentality of the crisis, indicating that all the rumors that have previously talked about the dismantling of Iraq and its bankruptcy all went to include the wind and Iraq remained steadfast. 

He added that there are difficulties and challenges facing Iraq, but the people should not be blamed for the consequences of all these situations. 

"Iraq continues to play a role and is actively engaged in diplomacy to break the crisis and reach a truce. Iraq is a key country in this regard, and all our ministers and ambassadors are always moving and communicating with all parties to the crisis.

On the fire, Abdul-Mahdi said: The total number of fires is 272 fires of 40 thousand dunums, sometimes with grass and sometimes with grain, of which only 35 accidents deliberately, 992 thousand dunums of fire were saved, as the quantity burned is limited, The place should not inflate these things. 

And on the electricity crisis, said Abdul-Mahdi: There is an improvement in the hours of processing and increased the rate of production and now exceed the 18 thousand megawatts and this is a major achievement, and we have problems in the distribution we seek to solve, pointing out that the government can not in less than half a year to resolve the problems accumulated since 1990. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:51 am