Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayez: Opposition will not bring Abadi back to power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayez: Opposition will not bring Abadi back to power Empty Fayez: Opposition will not bring Abadi back to power

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 2:13 am

Fayez: Opposition will not bring Abadi back to power

09:01 - 17/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The MP for the coalition of conquest Amer Al - Fayez, Monday, go to a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to theopposition boss Haider Abadi , will not return to power again, pointing to the blocks will return to its former Aban form a special government with the lack of positions. 
    Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "going to the opposition was an option that was previously put forward by the alliances of victory and the rule of law and wisdom, and there was to be a reconciliation between the state of law and victory and forming a coalition among them to go to the opposition." 
    He added that "waving these blocks to return to their previous decision will not emerge from a new alliance, but these alliances will go to the opposition after it found itself free of positions, and not seek to take responsibility for the government curriculum."
    He explained that "the blocs mentioned that they will go to the opposition calendar and not the simplification," asserting that "there is no chance of the return of Haider Abadi to power again, where the masses said from the outset to go to the opposition." 
    And Fayez, that "the opposition has nothing to do with the largest bloc, where it ended with the formation of the government, the return of the blocks to the center of the far away from the term mass bloc." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:40 pm