Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the call confirms not to nominate any person for the post of Secretary General of the part

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the call confirms not to nominate any person for the post of Secretary General of the part Empty Member of the call confirms not to nominate any person for the post of Secretary General of the part

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 2:15 am

Member of the call confirms not to nominate any person for the post of Secretary General of the party

08:37 - 10/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Dawa party said on Wednesday that no candidate for the post of party secretary general had been nominated, indicating that the nomination would be during the party conference.
    Party member Khalid al-Asadi said in a statement that the General Conference of the party will determine the general policies and reconsider the review of the internal rules of the party in addition to the election of a central leadership and consultation and some of the main bodies in the party, including the Secretary-General.
    "The secretary-general of the Dawa party has not nominated anyone, because the debate is still going on within the party, but it will not take place without the conference," he said.
    Al-Asadi said that "things are still within the framework of coordination within the parliament on the integration of the coalition victory and the rule of law, and may evolve into a high coordination in the next phase, not only with the victory, but with other political parties." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:49 am