Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: Planning approved 300 projects out of 600 referred to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council: Planning approved 300 projects out of 600 referred to it Empty Basra Council: Planning approved 300 projects out of 600 referred to it

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Aug 2019, 1:31 am

Basra Council: Planning approved 300 projects out of 600 referred to it

18:31 - 08/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Special information…
    Basra provincial council announced on Saturday the approval of the Ministry of Planning on 300 projects out of more than 600 approved by the provincial council and sent for planning, indicating that the province is awaiting the approval of planning on the rest of the projects a second meal after the holiday.
    `` The Basra provincial council and the province have approved more than 600 projects within the 2019 projects plan, '' said council member Anwar Mudallal.
    She added that "the approved projects were referred to the Ministry of Planning for the purpose of approval," noting that "the ministry and within the first meal approved more than 300 projects."
    She explained that "the province referred about 100 projects approved by the Ministry of Planning to the companies for the purpose of direct implementation," pointing out that "the province is awaiting the approval of planning on the rest of the projects referred within the second meal after the Eid holiday."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:48 am