Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey stops granting visa to Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey stops granting visa to Iraqis Empty Turkey stops granting visa to Iraqis

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2019, 2:26 pm

Turkey stops granting visa to Iraqis

16:13 - 28/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    About / Baghad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Turkey has suddenly stopped granting visas to Iraqis, a source in the Iraqi Tourism Board said on Wednesday, noting that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Arab companies were affected by the decision.
    The source told the information, that "Turkey has stopped granting visa to Iraqis since the twenty-first of August, without mentioning any reason for this action," pointing out that "dozens of Iraqi and Arab companies lost thousands of dollars against the backdrop of this decision."
    He added, “Turkish sources confirmed to us that there are arrangements to work to raise the price of the visa for Iraqis wishing to visit Turkey, especially during the summer season due to the high demand,” pointing out that Some provide health insurance and other instructions. ”
    Thousands of ethnic Iraqis travel daily to Turkey to escape rising temperatures in Iraqi cities and invest in summer holidays for schools. Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:51 pm