Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt undertakes to facilitate the granting of «Visa» to Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt undertakes to facilitate the granting of «Visa» to Iraqis Empty Egypt undertakes to facilitate the granting of «Visa» to Iraqis

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 2:55 am

Egypt undertakes to facilitate the granting of «Visa» to Iraqis

4/27/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning  ,
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari and his Egyptian counterpart Sameh Shukri agreed to expedite the meeting of the Iraqi - Egyptian Joint Higher Committee at the earliest, while stressing the need to facilitate the granting of «Visa» for Iraqis wishing to visit Egypt, promised thanks to visit Baghdad soon.
    A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, «morning» received a copy of it, that «Jaafari discussed with the Foreign Minister of the Arab Republic of Egypt on the sidelines of the forum ancient civilizations in the Greek capital Athens, the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Cairo and mechanisms for strengthening joint cooperation in all fields and international efforts to establish security and the stability of the region and the elimination of terrorism. »
    The statement added that « the two sides stressed the need to facilitate the granting of visas for Iraqis wishing to visit Egypt and discuss facilitating a mechanism soon put», pointing out that they «agreed on the importance of speeding up the meeting of the Iraqi Joint Higher Committee - Egyptian soon, to develop economic and trade cooperation and support companies Egyptian investment in Iraq and agreed to continue consultations and coordination between the two countries during the next phase. »
    The statement pointed out that the foreign minister invited the Egyptian counterpart to visit Baghdad «promised Shukri soon meeting them».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:37 pm