Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: Parliament will postpone the holding of legislative dismissal sessions to the m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: Parliament will postpone the holding of legislative dismissal sessions to the m Empty Parliamentary Legal: Parliament will postpone the holding of legislative dismissal sessions to the m

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2019, 5:47 pm

Parliamentary Legal: Parliament will postpone the holding of legislative dismissal sessions to the middle of this month

19:03 - 02/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed on Monday that the Presidency of the Parliament will be adjourned on Tuesday, the first semester sessions of the second legislative year to the middle of this month.
    Committee member Salim Hamza said in a statement to the information, that "the House of Representatives will postpone the first sessions of the first semester of the second legislative year to mid-September," pointing out that "the reason for the postponement of the meetings came to coincide with the occasion of Ashura and the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein And his brother Abu Fadl Abbas (peace be upon them). ”
    He added that "the priorities of the new legislative chapter pass laws that have been stalled for several years, as well as conducting interrogations of ministers and service ministers who fail to provide parliamentary services."
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed last week that the first hearings of the second legislative year will be devoted to passing the law of the Federal Court. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:24 pm