Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish official: This is Barzani’s only condition to take over President of the Republic of Iraq po

chouchou
    chouchou

Kurdish official: This is Barzani’s only condition to take over President of the Republic of Iraq po Empty Kurdish official: This is Barzani’s only condition to take over President of the Republic of Iraq po

Post by chouchou Sat 10 May 2014, 4:30 am

Shafaq News / A senior official in Kurdistan Alliance revealed on Friday, that the President of Kurdistan Region , Massoud Barzani may assume the post of President of the Republic of Iraq , on the condition of expanding his validities , noting that Barzani will repeat the experience of building Kurdistan in Iraq's reconstruction .

An informed source told “Shafaq News " that “ the head of Kurdistan Region, Massoud Barzani may assume the position of President of the Republic of Iraq “.
    He added that the expansion of the functions and powers of the President might make Barzani take this post.

He pointed out that Barzani has experience in leading the rebuilding of Kurdistan , and he can repeat the same experiment in rebuilding Iraq from the destruction that had taken place during the past few decades .
    The source noted that Barzani is from an ancient Kurdish family and he has suffered with his family and his clan that made ​​sacrifices since decades , it is not surprising that he would lead the state and the Iraqi people towards building and peace .

The Presidency of Kurdistan Region has confirmed that the presidency in Iraq is the right of the Kurdish people , declared in a brief statement reported for " Shafaq News " , said that “ President of the Republic in Federal Iraq is the " right of Kurdistan people and we will seek with all our effort in order to get the post for the Kurdish people. "

The statement said that " any person nominated for the post of President of the Republic of Iraq must get the approval of Kurdistan Parliament because of it is the right of Kurdistan people."
    Jalal Talabani , a Kurd has headed the Presidency in Iraq thro

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:09 pm