Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity is a project to equip homes with solar energy systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity is a project to equip homes with solar energy systems Empty Electricity is a project to equip homes with solar energy systems

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:36 am

[size=35][size=35]Electricity is a project to equip homes with solar energy systems[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-10-14 | 03:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Ministry of Electricity, on Monday, has prepared a project to equip citizens with solar energy systems for homes and the amount of 12 amperes per house.

The Deputy Director General of the Department of Planning and Studies Qasim Kazim, in a statement received Alsumaria News copy, that "the Department organized a seminar on the inquiries of Arab and foreign companies that expressed their desire to implement the project to equip citizens with solar energy systems," noting that "the project came in implementation of the directives of the Prime Minister On the preparation of a project through which the supply of low-income citizens solar home systems with 2000 systems.

He added Kazim, that " the duration of the project does not exceed 4 months and include design, processing, operation and maintenance for the whole year , " noting that " the project will be by 3 kW per unit equivalent to 12 amps per household distributed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the provinces except the provinces of the province of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and by 133 systems in each governorate will be synchronized with distribution networks. "

It is noteworthy that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] suffers from the lack of electricity supply to citizens, which prompted citizens to use civil generators to make up for the shortage.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:17 am