Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The escape of a businessman close to Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The escape of a businessman close to Maliki Empty The escape of a businessman close to Maliki

Post by Rocky Tue 13 May 2014, 8:28 am

The escape of a businessman close to Maliki

Baghdad (Iraq) / Ahmed Yassin, 
     informed sources revealed to leave a businessman close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Jordan for unknown reasons.  Sources said for "the future," said one Iraqi businessmen responsible for service projects a giant in the general areas of the capital (Baghdad) deliberately to settle accounts in the capital and escape to Jordan, the impact of receiving information stating that receive the Prime Minister enough votes to qualify for the formation of a majority government, as it was authorized by the al-Maliki before the parliamentary elections in Iraq on April 30 last. sources added that leaving the businessman - who owns satellite channel local - to Jordan since approximately the week came against the backdrop of fears of the inability of the Prime Minister to keep his current position as head of the Council of Ministers and will result from that opening the files of corruption and wide has sanctioned personally, noting that the escape of businessman who is close to the prime minister came, according to information obtained by the of the political blocs to reject Maliki as prime minister. showed those sources that a number of mega projects entrusted to the businessman in shady deals with the departments and ministries of service are parked during the current period due to travel businessman out of Iraq and leave it to all business entrusted to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:54 pm