Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: Today not only the dismissal of the Iraqi government, but referred to the judiciary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: Today not only the dismissal of the Iraqi government, but referred to the judiciary Empty Parliamentarian: Today not only the dismissal of the Iraqi government, but referred to the judiciary

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentarian: Today not only the dismissal of the Iraqi government, but referred to the judiciary

2019/10/29 05:44:37

The current federal government should be referred to the judiciary after its dismissal to investigate the bloodshed during the demonstrations in the capital Baghdad and a number of central and southern provinces.
    "We have previously warned us against this failed government, which is below the level of ambition and is living in stagnation. Today we see silence, bloodshed and repression by the prime minister and some security forces. "But we should not generalize all the demonstrators."
    "You have brought the country to the brink of ruin," he told Iraqi politicians. "At the same time, I am surprised by the position of the security forces with this brutal repression.
    "It is not just about dismissing the government but referring it to the judiciary and investigating all the blood that has fallen as a crime."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: Today not only the dismissal of the Iraqi government, but referred to the judiciary Empty Parliamentary: dismissing the government and referring it to the judiciary in the murder of demonstr

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:32 am

Parliamentary: dismissing the government and referring it to the judiciary in the murder of demonstrators is our top priority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The member of the House of Representatives Rami al-Skaini on Tuesday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]the current federal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]government should be referred to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]judiciary after being sacked to investigate the bloodshed during the demonstrations in the capital Baghdad and a number of central and southern provinces.
    "We have previously warned us against this failed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is below the level of ambition and is living in stalemate. Today we see silence, bloodshed and repression by the prime minister and some security forces, " Skini told a news conference in parliament. "But we should not generalize all the demonstrators."
    "You have brought the country to the brink of ruin," he told Iraqi politicians. "At the same time, I am surprised by the position of the security forces with this brutal repression. Why this hatred and fear of this generation?"
    "It is not just about dismissing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but referring it to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and investigating all the blood that has fallen as a crime."

Counting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:01 pm