Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Halbousi underestimated members of parliament and violated the law in his book in favor of ch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Halbousi underestimated members of parliament and violated the law in his book in favor of ch Empty Legal: Halbousi underestimated members of parliament and violated the law in his book in favor of ch

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Dec 2019, 9:16 am

Legal: Halbousi underestimated members of parliament and violated the law in his book in favor of choosing the Prime Minister

15:48 - 04/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The legal expert Tariq Harb, on Wednesday, the letter of the President of the Council of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi to the President of the Republic Barham Saleh on the choice of the prime minister's personality as a disregard for the members of the House of Representatives, while the book is contrary to Article 76 of the Iraqi Constitution.
    Harb said in a statement to the information, that "Halbousi's book in favor of which the choice of prime minister candidate represents contempt and disregard for members of parliament and ignore the dangerous conditions experienced by the country," pointing out that "Halbousi's book needs to be submitted to vote in the House of Representatives to get approval Failure to do so would be an infringement of the legal right of members of the Chamber of Deputies.
    He added that "authorizing Halbousi in favor of choosing the personality of the Prime Minister without returning to Parliament is a violation of Article 75 of the Constitution, which provides for the selection of the Prime Minister by the largest bloc within the House of Representatives," noting that "the President of the Republic to ignore the book Halbousi for violating the law and the Constitution ”.
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, on Monday, the President of the Republic Barham Saleh to assign a new figure to prime minister within 15 days. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:38 pm