Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Integrity Commission seizes cases of tampering with two Syrian permits at Umm Qasr Port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Integrity Commission seizes cases of tampering with two Syrian permits at Umm Qasr Port Empty The Integrity Commission seizes cases of tampering with two Syrian permits at Umm Qasr Port

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:29 am

[size=30]The Integrity Commission seizes cases of tampering with two Syrian permits at Umm Qasr Port[/size]
    December 24, 2019 | 11:00 AM | Views:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32][size=32]
    Facebook
    [/size]

[/size]
    The staff of the Basra Investigation Directorate in the Integrity Commission were able to control cases of tampering with two permits in the central center of Umm Qasr Al Shamali Port.
    The Directorate confirmed, in its discussion of the details of the seizure process, that its work team, which moved to the port, had set the process of tampering with a Turkish permit by attaching a conformity certificate that did not belong to the material mentioned in the permit containing two containers loaded with tea.
    She added that manipulation of a second permit had been seized, which included the completion of the six-containers, while the certificate of conformity was present for only three containers, pointing out that the two permits belonged to one company and related to the import of tea.
    She pointed to organizing a fundamental arrest report on the seizures in the process that was carried out according to a judicial arrest warrant, and presented it to the investigative court judge specializing in integrity issues in Basra governorate to take appropriate legal measures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am