Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Nujaifi: Barzani is ready to support the armed forces and displaced people

chouchou
    chouchou

Nujaifi: Barzani is ready to support the armed forces and displaced people  Empty Nujaifi: Barzani is ready to support the armed forces and displaced people

Post by chouchou Tue 10 Jun 2014, 5:12 pm

Parliament Speaker , Osama al-Nujaifi, announced that the President of Kurdistan Region expressed his readiness to support the Iraqi armed forces
    in fight against insurgents in Mosul, but he also that this is not don’t but by coordination with Baghdad

Nujaifi said at a press conference attended by “Shafaq News", that “ he phone called the President of the region, Massoud Barzani to discuss what happened in Mosul province from security developments, adding that Barzani expressed his willingness to support the armed forces”.

Nujaifi added that Barzani linked this support to the existence of coordination with the federal government in Baghdad, adding that he (Barzani) has ordered all the institutions of Kurdistan Region to provide support to the displaced people of Nineveh province

“Daash” militants have taken control of Mosul city last night, which led to the displacement of thousands of families from their areas on their way to the border areas with Kurdistan Regional

The head of the Regional government, Nechirvan Barzani has ordered to provide the necessary support for the displaced people within the legal framework

Osama al- Nujaifi said that what is happening in Mosul city is an "invasion" threatens the countries in the Middle East

Mosul city ofIraq's second largest city has fall under the control of the armed elements of Daash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Nujaifi: Barzani is ready to support the armed forces and displaced people  Empty Re: Nujaifi: Barzani is ready to support the armed forces and displaced people

Post by Neno Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:33 pm

Nujaifi added that Barzani linked this support to the existence of coordination with the federal government in Baghdad, adding that he (Barzani) has ordered all the institutions of Kurdistan Region to provide support to the displaced people of Nineveh province

I do believe he is honoring the code...  thumbs2 

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:03 am