Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independents: We support government measures to end the dominance of armed forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independents: We support government measures to end the dominance of armed forces Empty Independents: We support government measures to end the dominance of armed forces

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Independents: We support government measures to end the dominance of armed forces[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad / Zaydun al-Jizani[/size]
    [size=45]The prospective ministerial reshuffle list sparked a wave of disagreements between Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani and political forces and parties, especially within the coordination framework that intends to issue instructions and clauses defining the powers and movements of al-Sudani.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani, in previous statements, indicated that "any party or political party will not be able to turn me in its favour, and I am known for my political position."[/size]
    [size=45]And in response to what was stated by deputies in the State of Law coalition that “Al-Sudani assumed the position of prime minister based on quotas and the agreement of the parties, and threatened and threatened to dismiss him in the event that he insisted on “tweeting outside the flock,” especially since he only has (3) seats in parliament. To it after the withdrawal of representatives of the Sadrist bloc ».[/size]
    [size=45]The response came, according to the sources, about “the presence of movements and meetings of the national forces and independent deputies in support of the Prime Minister’s measures taken to replace the ministers who failed to perform their duties, in addition to agreeing on the general and main lines led by the country, most notably ending the hegemony of the parties that lasted for two decades, which caused a clear failure and a serious decline for the country.” Especially in light of the continuing rampant corruption ».[/size]
    [size=45]The sources indicated to (Al-Mada) that these meetings between the independent representatives and Al-Sudani may result in the formation of supportive forces within the House of Representatives that support what they called “the national decisions of the Prime Minister, especially with the determination of the “Shia forces” to issue a list of instructions and decisions to restrict the work and powers of Al-Sudani and oblige him to return and adhere to The provisions of the general political agreement for the coordination framework.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Secretary-General of the Nazl Movement, Taking My Right to Democracy, Mashreq Al-Fariji, told (Al-Mada): “The meetings between the independent representatives and Al-Sudani as the Prime Minister of Iraq are continuing, and they go out to the media to follow up on public issues.” He added, “We are in constant contact with the independent representatives and our constant request to preserve On the pillars of consolidating the foundations of freedoms and ensuring the safety of democratic practices from protest and elections.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Fariji continued, "The prime minister's endeavor in the cabinet reshuffle list and getting rid of party restrictions is good in this aspect and requires continuation and a move away from the dominance of the armed forces in basic and important centers in the state," adding, at the same time, "we support all the steps that concern him to correct the course and create service work." Real by the government towards the citizen ».[/size]
    [size=45]The Secretary-General of the Movement for Taking My Right to Democracy pointed out that “the issue of alliances is still too early for it, and there is a clear-cut alliance, which is the forces of democratic change that includes the Movement for Taking My Right, the Communist Party, the Social Movement, the Civil Movement, the National House, the Iraqi Promise, the Democratic Current, the Tishreen Movement and the Beth Al-Nahrain Party.” Indicating that "the political project needs clarity with the rest of the parties that are outside the democratic forces of change, and there are dialogues with other parties and independent representatives."[/size]
    [size=45]A leader in the coordination framework indicated in a previous interview with (Al-Mada) that “the Shiite coalition will agree to the government reshuffle so that the Sudanese will be held responsible for the performance of the ministers with the existence of wide differences against the ministerial change, especially from the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki,” noting that the “amendment list Al-Sudani will include ministers (agriculture, trade, water resources, education, and defense), and it is likely that it will reach 10 ministries, including Sunni figures close to Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad al-Ziyadi, considered, on Saturday, that some political forces exercised pressure on Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to keep their failed ministers as a strategic mistake.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Ziyadi said in a statement followed by (Al-Mada) that "what is going on in the media about replacing a number of incompetent ministers and governors is incorrect at the present time, because the government did not begin to discuss the report of the committee charged with evaluating officials."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the forces of the state administration coalition when they agreed to nominate al-Sudani as prime minister and not to interfere in the work of the government, especially in the issue of replacing ministers, governors and other officials with special grades."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Ziyadi stressed that "his coalition will prevent any interference, if it happened, whatever its reasons, and will reject it categorically."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am