Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kinani: The talk about restoring confidence to "Abdul-Mahdi" is incorrect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kinani: The talk about restoring confidence to "Abdul-Mahdi" is incorrect Empty Al-Kinani: The talk about restoring confidence to "Abdul-Mahdi" is incorrect

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:34 am

Al-Kinani: The talk about restoring confidence to "Abdul-Mahdi" is incorrect

09:25 - 12/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The deputy of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Ahmed Al-Kinani, confirmed on Sunday that the talk of restoring confidence to the resigned Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is incorrect, indicating that the political forces failed to choose an alternative figure for Abdul-Mahdi, and despite this, it cannot be re-assigned after the demonstrations demanded By changing the government, in addition to that, the authority stressed that.
    Kanani said in a statement to the "information", that "the talk about the re-granting of confidence to the resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is incorrect and has not been covered by the political blocs."
    He added, "It is illogical to reassign [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as prime minister, because the demonstrations took place in order to bring about change, and the religious authority stressed the choice of an alternative figure for Abdel Mahdi."
    And that "the political forces failed to choose a substitute for Abdul-Mahdi, but in the end, it is necessary to choose a figure who takes over the functions of the prime minister to cross Iraq to safety." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:55 am