Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet Empty Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet

Post by weslin3 Sun 15 Jun 2014, 6:11 pm

Baghdad (Iraq) / Walid Mahdi 
    revealed the Ministry of Communications for its intention to stop the Internet on a temporary basis to control the blocking of social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other sites), and indicated that the views of security ordered it to cut off sites because they broadcast the rumors and threaten the security situation. 
    said agent Senior Ministry of Amir al-Bayati told the "future" yesterday (Saturday June 14, 2014) said yesterday that "blocking social networking sites came from the points of security high and within the security plan as those sites and techniques were taken using a negative and is transmitted and the movement of rumors fabricated serve conspiracy against the country." , adding that blocking sites would be temporary, but is linked to an improvement of the situation in the provinces then will return all locations and better service. 
    between al-Bayati said the ministry know that there are many Iraqis, breaks cloaking by using some of the sites and techniques, for this, the ministry is working to prevent break blocking and if that fails will be cut online temporarily for security considerations. 
    pointed out that blocking websites is a legal action because the government did not go online until now, but some of the sites for the Iraqis because it is used negatively against the security forces and citizens, pointing out that many countries resort to tough measures only because it is witnessing demonstrations but Iraq blocking some sites and in part this is natural in light of the exceptional circumstances experienced by the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    costar01
    costar01
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet Empty Smoke?

Post by costar01 Sun 15 Jun 2014, 6:27 pm

This sounds like more Smoke to me.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet Empty Re: Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet

Post by weslin3 Sun 15 Jun 2014, 8:18 pm

Who knows? Not me....lol

Sponsored content

Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet Empty Re: Communications: we may have to temporarily cut off the internet

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:17 pm