Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump confirms the announcement of the "Deal of the Century" for the Middle East tomorrow evening

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump confirms the announcement of the "Deal of the Century" for the Middle East tomorrow evening Empty Trump confirms the announcement of the "Deal of the Century" for the Middle East tomorrow evening

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jan 2020, 1:30 am

Trump confirms the announcement of the "Deal of the Century" for the Middle East tomorrow evening

19:26 - 27/01/2020

Trump confirms the announcement of the "Deal of the Century" for the Middle East tomorrow evening %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A812-696x522
    Information / follow-up ..
    US President Donald Trump announced that the United States will publish its Middle East peace plan known as the "Deal of the Century" at 17:00 GMT tomorrow, Tuesday.
    Trump, during a meeting with the head of the Israeli caretaker government, Benjamin Netanyahu, said that the White House will publish the long-awaited peace plan at 12:00 Washington time (17:00 GMT), saying that this initiative is "very logical to everyone." .
    Trump indicated that his plan would impress both Netanyahu and his rival, the leader of the opposition "Blue-White" coalition, Benny Gantz, who will also meet him at the White House on Monday.
    He also expected that the "Deal of the Century" would also appeal to the Palestinians because it was "good for them" and was in their interest, he said.
    For his part, the head of the Israeli caretaker government considered that the American President's peace plan in the Middle East might be "an opportunity for the century". 25 h has ended

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:57 am