Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Saudi Foreign Ministry: The situation in Iraq suggest a civil war

chouchou
    chouchou

Saudi Foreign Ministry: The situation in Iraq suggest a civil war  Empty Saudi Foreign Ministry: The situation in Iraq suggest a civil war

Post by chouchou Wed 18 Jun 2014, 9:36 am

Shafaq News / Saudi Foreign Minister Prince , Saud al-Faisal said on Wednesday that the deteriorating security situation in Iraq suggest a "civil war".

Al-Faisal said in a speech before a gathering of leaders of the Arab and Islamic countries in Jeddah , followed by “Shafaq News" that “ This is a serious situation that has plagued Iraq suggests for a civil war and would have unimaginable repercussions on the region”.

The Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant organization has achieved a breakthrough in northern and central Iraq last week, prompting Iraqi forces to withdraw from several towns.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Saudi Foreign Ministry: The situation in Iraq suggest a civil war  Empty Re: Saudi Foreign Ministry: The situation in Iraq suggest a civil war

Post by CITEX Wed 18 Jun 2014, 9:48 am

Weird that the Saudi Prime Minister would suggest unrest in Iraq... or make subtle statements of no confidence to the entire world.... hmmm maybe if the Kingdom would stop funding the extremist there things could get better...

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:04 pm