Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Counter-terrorism confirms that the Baiji refinery under the control of security forces

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Counter-terrorism confirms that the Baiji refinery under the control of security forces  Empty Counter-terrorism confirms that the Baiji refinery under the control of security forces

Post by wciappetta Wed 18 Jun 2014, 10:17 am

See our Media is spoon fed by elements having ulterior motives and we enable them...Western press is getting unfounded info...

Counter-terrorism confirms that the Baiji refinery under the control of security forces

Wed Jun 18 2014 13:18 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad
     He denied the fight against terrorism, Wednesday, control elements "Daash" on the Baiji refinery north of Tikrit Matnaqlth according to some media.

The CAA said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "News of the gunmen seized control of the Baiji refinery Daash (40 km north of Tikrit), are baseless."

He added that the device "drained under the control of the security forces."

Some of the media picked up earlier, news that the number of elements "Daash" took control of the Baiji refinery, (40 km north of Tikrit).

Iraq has been a deterioration in security remarkable push Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki (June 10, 2014), to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of the armed organization "Daash" on the Nineveh province, fully, and progress towards the Salahuddin province, and their control over some areas, as trying to take over some areas of Diyala province, but the security forces and deal with them heavy losses.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:10 am