Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi revealed the conditions for the blocks in the formation of the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi revealed the conditions for the blocks in the formation of the government Empty Allawi revealed the conditions for the blocks in the formation of the government

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2020, 2:34 am

Allawi revealed the conditions for the blocks in the formation of the government

•  Time: 9/2/2020 11:03 AM

•  Reading: 936 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A deputy revealed that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi presented two conditions before the political blocs to form his cabinet.
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]The head of the Bayraq al-Khair bloc, Muhammad al-Khalidi, said in a press statement today, Sunday, that "Allawi agreed with the political blocs that the candidates for the posts in the next government should be in accordance with integrity and competence."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "Allawi refused to participate in the political blocs in the formation of his government."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Khalidi pointed out that "Allawi stressed that he is the one who will form the government and choose the candidates himself."[/rtl]
    Ammar Al-Masoudi    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:50 am