Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture emphasizes work on developing the country's tourism sector and promoting all i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture emphasizes work on developing the country's tourism sector and promoting all i Empty Parliamentary culture emphasizes work on developing the country's tourism sector and promoting all i

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 2:46 am

Parliamentary culture emphasizes work on developing the country's tourism sector and promoting all its joints

•  Time: 02/27/2020 08:53:20

•  Reading: 494 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Member of the Committee of Culture, Tourism and Parliamentary Antiquities, Ali Jassem Al-Hamidawi, confirmed on Thursday that the committee is working to develop the tourism sector in the country and advance all its joints.
    A statement of the media office of Al-Hamidawi said, "The deputy of the National Wisdom Movement, Ali Jassem Al-Hamidawi, attended the annual ceremony of tourism companies that was held by the Tourism Authority in the presence of the Minister of Culture, Abdul Amir Al-Hamdani under the slogan {Tourism is a message of peace and sustainable development” in the capital Baghdad and honoring distinguished companies on the basis of quality and providing services For tourists, as well as honoring the families of martyrs working in the tourism sector. "
    The statement quoted Al-Hamidawi as confirming that "the committee is fully concerned with the development of the tourism sector in the country and the advancement of all its joints, in order to increase the financial revenues of the state treasury, and to show the bright image of Iraq in front of all brotherly and friendly countries."
    The statement added that "Al-Hamidawi expressed the committee's readiness to legislate and amend laws that would overcome obstacles to developing tourism at all levels, so that it would be another source of material income for the country."
    And Al-Hamidawi said, "Tourism is another strong source of income, and we look to be synonymous with the income of oil sources in the near future, especially religious tourism that Iraq enjoys, especially in the seasons for which it has been known over the past years," noting "the importance of the executive authority's interest in developing The reality of tourism and the exploitation of available opportunities to make it in the ranks of developed countries. "
    Ali Al-Rubaie ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:40 pm